|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Code of ConductCode of Conduct
1. I am the Boss, I am Admin foremost, friend second and only enemy if you make me. I will live in this place, so don't test me. I can and will kick people out if you give me a reason.
2. We are a family, Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. So don't bully, be rude, crude or other mean things.
3. Lets keep drama to a minimum, RP drama is great, personal not so much. Though I am willing to listen and talk about most things outside the chatroom.
4. Keep chatting to a minimum or at least be courteous to the fact people are rping, if all your doing is chatting take it to notes, skype, IM ect.
5. This is a Literate RP Group, if I see a constant habit of one liners, insufficient detail or dialogue I will get unhappy, lets not do that.
6. Try to RP with more than two people, but I understand if you prefer only 1-on-1 RPing, so do I.
7. No Godmoding, (grounds for instant boot) No Mary Sues/Gary Stu's (application process should eliminate this for the mo
Character Sheet BlankCHARACTER SHEET
Occupation (exorcist, exwire, etc.):
Trademark (Tattoos, scars, jewelry, etc.):
Link to Image (Optional):
Weapon of Choice:
Skills and Talents:
Familiar (if applicable):
Hobbies/ Recreational Activities:
What your character thinks about himself/herself:
What other people think about your character:
Life Story (summary, plz):
Sample of roleplaying (a reasonably sized paragraph of 4 to 5 sentences or more):
NickName: Koko, or Koro
Occupation: Student and a part-time waitress, now
Physical Appearance: Her body is pleasantly feminine and her skin is slightly tan from growing up on an island. Her eyes are slightly big, and she has black hair with darker highlights. She keeps her hair pulled back in a high ponytail with bangs that part to the right.
Personality: Her name means 'heart' and it suits her well. She loves a lot of things; she finds hating anything difficult. But that is her character flaw as well. She tends to be a bit naïve and too trusting. Also, she has a sparkling personality, but she knows when to be calm, and sometimes shy. When it comes to socializing, she is an observer rather than a participator.
Fashion Sense: Dark blue straps. Pink, one piece swimsuit. Really short skirt (dark blue). Long-sleeve, midriff, fishnet over-shirt. Finger-less hand gloves. Lace- up sandals. And a silver anklet.
Keep in Touch!
Lilyas has dedicated herself to making our community a brighter place with her vibrant artwork and infectious enthusiasm for interacting with others in our community. It has certainly paid off, as many deviants flock to her page on a daily basis to let her know how much of an inspiration she is. We absolutely agree, and couldn't let all that hard work go without recognition, so it's with great pride that we bestow the Deviousness Award for March 2014, to ... Read More